2. Buy over-the-range microwave... install (coincides with to do #3 - finally I can clear up some counter space for my mixer)
3. Organize kitchen
4. Purchase succulent plant for my awesome new pot (which I can't seem to find a link for)
5. Buy raffia for said succulent plant (I was inspired by the below photo from for the love of a house. I absolutely love Joan's blog and can't get enough of her home renovation posts)
6. Buy remaining frames & select all photos for the dining room wall... hang them (this, along with the runner & plant, will bring the dining room re-design to a close)
1. Do all the crap I didn't get done on Saturday
2. Bake cookies or brownies for Ben (recipes courtesy of Joan♥)
What are your plans for the weekend?