Everything tastes better when it's wrapped in bacon and these are no exception. They're awesome and super easy to make. Thanks, Salad in a Jar, for a yummy football snack.
-chicken tenders, flattened and cut in two
-whipped cream cheese
-1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
1. wash chicken, then *tenderize between two pieces of plastic wrap
2. cut each chicken tender in half
3. dab about 1 teaspoon of whipped cream cheese in the center of each tender
4. add desired amount of chopped jalapeno to each tender
5. fold chicken tender to enclose **cream cheese mixture and wrap each roll with one piece of bacon, securing with a toothpick
6. grill until bacon is brown and crispy on both sides
what i learned:
*really flatten the chicken when tenderizing. it will be easier to roll and will help keep the cream cheese inside.
**it might be a good idea to add salt and pepper to taste or even a little garlic salt to pump up the flavors a bit.