Ben snapped this shot of Cooper and I enjoying the sunshine. Cooper was very happy to see the lounge chair return to the patio this week. He loves his perch and I'm loving this warm California weather. My last week of freedom before going back to work went by way too fast. At least I'll still have my weekends to hang with my boys and work on my tan. And let's not forget daylight savings to extend the days to come.
Currently Reading: Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
* I'm really loving these photography tips from A Beautiful Mess.
* Hula Seventy shared the most amazing double decker dress shop.
* The beautiful story of Keep Calm & Carry On via Probably Best.
* Totally dreaming of the new Red Valentino Lookbook shared by A Piece of Lisa.
* What?! An instagram printer?! Mine.
And look what I'm doing in October...
Run for Your Lives is a zombie infested 5K obstacle course race in which zombies attempt to "infect" you by stealing your flags as you maneuver through the various obstacles towards the finish line. Um... this is me realizing my absolute worst fear and anyone who knows me knows that you had me at the word zombie. Ben and I are all registered for the Southern California race in October and I get giddy with excitement of what's to come whenever I watch this video. This is going to be epic.
Have a great weekend!