My view walking to lunch on the first day of Spring. I love the ocean. It's so intimidating and wonderful. It looks like there's a chance of rain again this weekend but Ben bought himself a new (to him) Townie 7D so rain or shine, there will definitely be some bike riding going down.
* Bleubird makes me want to plant a garden this spring.
* This gravel pit party makes me miss my peeps back home in Denver.
* Dabito introduced us to a new ice cream & espresso bar (two things I can't live without) in town.
* Joan's mud room is to die for.
* Look at these tiny thumb-drives! I'm a sucker for super weird gadgets.
* These recipe bags would be so helpful while shopping!
* Loving this radiator.